Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

Nate and I have been working non-stop on our basement hoping to get it finished by the end of October. We're in the drywall stage and it's been lots of long days with lots of dust and installation floating in the air. Last night we had fun putting up a 14 ft. piece of drywall on the ceiling with Nate's dad...yikes! sooo heavy! anyway, so I haven't had a lot of time to do anything else much less my blog, but I changed the background for Autumn and Halloween cause I LOVE it! The colder weather, peacoats, hoodies, scarves, and tooks! Anyway, happy autumn to all and hopefully if the stress of home renovation doesn't kill me, I'll post some pics of the place! :)

4 comments:

The Kyles said...

Kina! you finally posted something on your blog! How are you guys doing? The weather is actually pretty nice here, how is it over there? When are you guys coming to visit?

Lynn said...

Go, Kina and Nate! Good luck getting your home finished. I can't wait to see pictures. :)

Emily said...

I've been wondering what you've been up to. Love the new look!

Anonymous said...

You are ahead of us! We are almost to draywall. We are paying someone to do it.:)