Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Happy Anniversary Love!

Three years...I can't believe it! Before I met you I never knew how full my life could be and when we got married I was awed by the happiness I felt. Now, I'm still in awe because that happiness and love has grown to more than I ever thought possible and everyday is just another dream come true! :) I love you!

Here are ten reason why I love you! You probably already know most of these but sometimes it's good to have a reminder.

1. You listen to all my long-winded narratives when I tell a story.
2. You let me have my crazy whimsical notions I get from reading so many fiction books.
3. You love for the Gospel and you have an amazing way of touching the spirit of others when you teach about it or bear your testimony.
4. You're willing to work a totally crappy job in the summer to support our family.
5. You spoil me! cloths, shoes, books, whatever!
6. You never let me win at games -- instead you push me to work as hard as I can in whatever I do
7. You know just when I need someone to listen

8. You have big dreams and you work so hard to achieve those dreams
9. You watch the t.v. shows I like and even get into them...sometimes :)
10. You let me kiss you as much as I want!
11. Bonus: You always let me know how much you love me and respect me despite my super strong-will and stubborness.

I LOVE YOU!! Thank you for three wonderful years with many more to come!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww!!! Happy Anniversary Kina and Nathan!

brooke said...

That was so sweet! Totally made me remember our awesome roomie days. Don't know why, but it did. (PS- Your second song, "our Song" is on mine too....IT'S A SIGN!)